Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let's take Care of the animals


I love the animals, I love them more than the human. My mother has always been an animal lover too, and from very small, me and my sister have had pets, from dogs to rabbits.  But now I have only two dogs and a beautiful cat called Toffee. 

The love for them is so important in my family that my sister is in his fourth year of veterinary medicine in college and my mom belongs to a brigade animal that helps homeless animals, and I am very interested in the study of animal behavior.


I think the humans is the most dangerous species on the planet. In two seconds is able, if they so wish, to devastate large areas ecological. in that sense, we are the most contemptible creatures in the world. However I think animal testing is useful for many scientific discoveries, but there is a limit. If Invasive techniques are used with them, also should be used it with humans, with your consent. 

I don't like going to zoos. I think the money and the wish to know a tiger don´t  justify the stress and little dignity in the lives of animals.

Well, I´m an animal, but if I could be other animal, I would be an humming bird because they are beautiful and they are a noble animals. Also, they are small like me C:

Fortunately for human beings, animals haven’t  conscience and don’t know why ,little by Little, their habitat is changing so drastically. for example: culpeo fox, chinchilla mountain range, the woodpecker, are not aware of their situation. it is best that they follow in their innocence, and they don't see the atrocities being committed in the world we live.

I hope everyone aware of the great damage being done to innocent beings and we finish with these horrible practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment